Shop More Submit  Join Login
×




Details

Submitted on
July 9
Image Size
415 KB
Resolution
720×1020
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
21,821 (11 today)
Favourites
1,633 (who?)
Comments
49
×
Commission: Productivity Poster by Mikeinel Commission: Productivity Poster by Mikeinel
Commissioned and Characters by:
:iconakelkok:

Commission: Len vs Rels by Mikeinel
Commission: Shrimp Battle by Mikeinel
Add a Comment:
 
:iconfrozenknigth:
Frozenknigth Featured By Owner Nov 10, 2014
haha! ps3 player is using the claw pose on the control with her claws
Reply
:icondarkcpu0:
DARKcpu0 Featured By Owner Oct 6, 2014  Student General Artist
Ok ok ok.

I know you didnt just come up with that jacket.

I better be able to buy one.
Reply
:iconfrance752:
France752 Featured By Owner Oct 3, 2014  Student Artist
THE MIDDLE ONE IS SOOO ME!!!! XD...I should be doing homework now though....
Reply
:iconblued1500:
blued1500 Featured By Owner Sep 29, 2014
guy on the left is me with a new game, middle-2 weeks, left 2 months "why am i even trying to justify playing this! i've beatin it 10 times over!" nice work
Reply
:iconblued1500:
blued1500 Featured By Owner Sep 29, 2014
just notice the smash bro's emblem, awesome
Reply
:iconasonomizi:
Asonomizi Featured By Owner Sep 28, 2014
You should really make your own Manga...
Reply
:iconmansonic057:
mansonic057 Featured By Owner Sep 26, 2014
99% Guy on the left. the other 1% is... "Insane Dane" :3
Reply
:iconborisvdb:
borisvdb Featured By Owner Sep 26, 2014
I'm the guy in the middle.
Reply
:iconmegabust-triixster:
Megabust-Triixster Featured By Owner Sep 26, 2014
"I really should be studying"

Literally me, right now.
THE PROCRASTINATION, IT'S TOO STRONG!!!!!
Reply
:iconsinclair-milo:
Sinclair-milo Featured By Owner Sep 22, 2014
jup, the studying part is me
Reply
Add a Comment: